The safety of our patients and caregivers remains our top priority. We want to assure patients that our facilities are safe for them to receive care.
We have taken steps to increase safety by:
- Limiting visitors to our facilities.
- Screening everyone for potential COVID-19 symptoms.
- Providing essential personal protective equipment (PPE) for caregivers.
- Practicing physical distancing.
- Expanding testing locations.
- Continuing to clean and disinfect surfaces frequently.
- Requiring our caregivers to wear face shields and masks in clinical areas.
Requiring permitted visitors to wear masks at all times while inside our facilities, unless they have a health or behavioral condition that prevents them from wearing one.